Visit Casa Milà, known as La Pedrera, at your own pace, without having to stand in long queues and without rushing. This monument, built by Antonio Gaudí, is one of the landmarks of Barcelona. A unique site declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and where the Gaudí Space is located, an interpretation center dedicated to the architect. The rooftops of La Pedrera are the most desired point of the visit, because from there you can see a unique view of Barcelona. You will carry out this entire visit together with an audio guide, through which you will be able to understand the entire monument.
- You will avoid the long queues to get the tickets.
- Discover all the secrets of the basilica with our audio guide, at your leisure, without rushing.
- Guarantee your ticket, they sell out quickly.
- La Pedrera Tickets.
- Audio guide.
- Nothing that is not specified in the “what’s included” section.
- The time you deem appropriate.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
- If you arrive late, you will lose your ticket and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when you are going to make the payment. Within a period of less than 72 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, it will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- IMPORTANT: The ticket issuance time may vary up to 30 minutes from the time selected in the purchase process.
- Ticket price (adult ticket, +13 years) 25.00 euros + Management Fees 3.99 euros = Total 28.99 euros.
- Ticket price (junior ticket, 7-12 years old) 12.50 euros + Management Fees 3.99 euros = Total 16.49 euros.
- Ticket price (senior ticket, +65 years) 19 euros + Management Fees 3.99 euros = Total 22.99 euros.
- Ticket price (student ticket) 19 euros + Management Fees 3.99 euros = Total 22.99 euros.
- Cancellations or modifications are not allowed once the reservation is made.
- La Pedrera, Paseo de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona
How to arrive
- Booking private transfers
- By bus: lines 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24.
- Walking: towards the historic center
You will enjoy at your leisure, without rushing, an audio-guided tour of Casa Milà, known as La Pedrera, in Barcelona. Thanks to the audio guide you will understand all the details and you will be able to take your time to enjoy each corner. All this without queuing to purchase entrance tickets.