The time you estimate
Entrance without queuing at the ticket office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish and Hungarian.
Wheelchair accessible with specific route
The city of Barcelona has a unique legacy linked to Antonio Gaudí. The maximum representative of modernism in Spain completely transformed the city of Barcelona with some of his masterpieces. Its surprising constructions, full of fantasy and impossible shapes, changed and gave color to Barcelona.
The most representative and well-known work of Antonio Gaudí is undoubtedly the Sagrada Familia, a unique religious temple in the world. But beyond this there are other places created by Gaudí and of great heritage value in Barcelona. Park Güell, La Pedrera or Casa Milá and Casa Batlló are good examples of this.
Enjoy the opportunity to visit the Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Park Güell and Casa Batlló. At your own pace, getting to know every corner of these unique places in the world and avoiding queues to buy tickets.
- You will avoid the long queues to get the tickets.
- Get to know every corner of Park Güell, the Sagrada Familia, la Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
- Enjoy Gaudí’s Barcelona in its entirety.
- Sagrada Familia Ticket without queuing to get it with a downloadable Audioguide via the app.
- Park Güell Ticket without queuing to get it (to choose in the reservation process).
- Casa Batlló Ticket without queuing to get it and with Audioguide (to choose in the reservation process).
- La Pedrera Ticket without queuing to get it with Audioguide.
- Administration fees.
- Audio guide at Park Güell.
- Transfers from the accommodation to the meeting point (optional).
- Nothing not specified in the included section.
- Audioguide not available for children under 11 years in Sagrada Familia.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes.
- ID card or passport
- Audioguide languages for Sagrada Familia: Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish and Hungarian. Sign guide for deaf people in Spanish, Catalan sign language and international sign system.
- Audioguide languages for La Pedrera: Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
- Audioguide languages for Casa Batlló: English, French, Portuguese, German, Arabic, Japanese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian and Swedish.
- In case of late arrival, it is not guaranteed that you can access the monument.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when you are going to make the payment. Within a period of less than 72 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, it will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Around 24 hours beforehand we will send you all the documentation via email. It is not necessary to print it. Check your email within this period and do not wait until the day of the visit without having read all the information to do it correctly.
- The Sagrada Familia does not allow individual ticket reservations for more than 9 people, since in these cases it would be considered a group visit. If you make a group purchase with this type of ticket, you will be denied access.
- IMPORTANT: The ticket issuance time may vary up to 30 minutes with respect to the time selected in the purchase process
- During the reservation process, the first hour selected is the entrance to Sagrada Familia. After that you can choose the time of the other monuments. The final time of the visit of each place will be indicated once you receive the tickets.
- Audio guide not available for children under 11 years in Sagrada Familia
- No se permiten cancelaciones ni modificaciones una vez realizada la solicitud de reserva.
- Basílica Sagrada Familia. C/ de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona
- Park Güell. 08024 Barcelona
- Casa Batlló: Pg. de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona
- La Pedrera, Paseo de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona
How to arrive
- Booking private transfers
- By bus: lines 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24.
- Walking: towards the historic center
You will enjoy at your leisure, without rushing, an audio-guided tour of Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia. In addition, you can also get to know the Park Güell, where you will enjoy Gaudí’s modernism in its fullness and incredible views of the city of Barcelona.