Visit the Sagrada Familia with an official guide just for you. With your ticket you will be able to see the entire monument together with an expert guide and marvel at Gaudí’s masterpiece. All this without queuing to purchase tickets. On this private tour you will be able to fully understand the entire monument, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Visit with a guide just for you one of the most popular monuments in the world.
- Book your tickets early, they sell out quickly.
- Avoid queues.
- Get to know a unique heritage jewel.
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia without queuing to get it.
- Official guide expert in the monument.
- Reserve a table on the terrace with views of La Sagrada Familia (30/40 minutes)
- A glass of cava per person.
- Transfers (Check us rates and availability).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
- Approximately 2 hours.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card
- Comfortable shoes
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Catalan.
- The maximum number per group is 9 people.
- If you arrive late or you don´t have id card or passport you can not make the tour and you do not have the right to a refund.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- 24-48 hours before we will send you all the documentation via email. It is not necessary to print it. Check your mail within this period and do not wait for the same day of the visit without having read all the information to do it correctly.
- Cancellations or modifications are not allowed once the reservation is made.
- Av. De Gaudí, 5 -08025 Barcelona | Kurz&Gut Bar-Restaurant
How to arrive
- Booking private transfers
- By bus: lines 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24.
- Walking: towards the historic center
Enjoy a private guided tour of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona with an expert official guide. You will be able to know and understand every corner of the monument in an entertaining and exclusive way. All this without queuing to purchase entrance tickets.
You will enjoy the monument that occupied most of Gaudí’s career, his emblem and symbol of the city of Barcelona. You will learn many curiosities about the Basilica, from the reason for its construction to why its columns that look like trees.