The Sagrada Familia is a unique place in the world. Gaudí’s masterpiece is an icon of the city of Barcelona that you cannot miss if you visit it. Next to it, in the upper part of the city, is another of the Catalan artist’s reference works: Park Güell. This enclosure is another of the key pieces to understand modernism and the city of Barcelona.
In this combined tour you can enjoy both the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona and Park Güell. All this accompanied by an expert guide in both places that will allow you to understand and understand two of the most important places in Barcelona. Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
First, there will be a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia. Once finished, you will have time to enjoy the monument and take photos on your own. After that, the guide will indicate the meeting point for the guided tour of Park Güell, which is the second part of this Tour.
- Visit with an official guide the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell in the same day
- Get to know two of the most important modernist monuments in the world
- Enjoy two icons of the city of Barcelona
- Get to know the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Official guide expert in the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Individual audio system for the best quality locution of the guide (groups of +10 people)
- Ascent to the Towers (optional, sometimes they remain closed).
- Transfers between Park Güell and Sagrada Familia (optional, to choose during the reservation process).
- Transfers (Check us rates and availability).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
- Approximately 4 hours in total.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card
- Comfortable shoes
- Spanish, English and French.
- If you arrive late or you don´t have id card or passport you can not make the tour and you do not have the right to a refund.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Keep in mind that if you do not choose the transfer between the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell, you must travel by your own means, taking into account the time at which the second part of the Tour begins (visit Park Güell). The period of time between the end of the visit to the Sagrada Familia and the start of the visit to Park Güell is enough for you to move around. If you do not arrive on time for one of the two visits, you will lose the opportunity to do so.
- Do not forget to bring your ID or Passport.
- Discounts for Student and person over 65 years should be justified just before the start of the Tour.
- Cancellations or modifications are not allowed once the reservation is made.
- MEETING POINT FOR SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR: Av. De Gaudí, 5 -08025 Barcelona | Kurz&Gut Bar-Restaurant
- MEETING POINT FOR PARK GÜELL TOUR: Carretera del Carmel 23, 08024, Barcelona|Frente a la parada de Taxi
How to arrive
- Booking private transfers
- By bus: lines 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24.
- Walking: towards the historic center
Enjoy a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona with an expert official guide. You will be able to know and understand every corner of the monument in a pleasant way. After that, you will take a full guided tour of Park Güell, another of Barcelona’s icons.
This Tour will allow you to fully enjoy two of the most popular places in Barcelona, accompanied by an expert guide. You will have the option to also choose the transfer between both points.