1 hour and 15 minutes.
Entrance without queuing at the ticket office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Spanish, English, French.
Wheelchair accessible with specific route
Visit the Sagrada Familia with an official guide. With your ticket you will be able to see the entire monument together with an expert guide and marvel at Gaudí’s masterpiece. All this without queuing to purchase tickets.
- Visit with an official guide one of the most popular monuments in the world.
- Book your tickets early, they sell out quickly.
- Avoid queues.
- Get to know a unique heritage jewel.
- Entrance to the Sagrada Familia without queuing to get it.
- Official guide expert in the monument.
- Transfers (Check us rates and availability).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
- 1 hour and 15 minutes.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card
- Comfortable shoes
- Spanish, English.
- If you arrive late or you don´t have id card or passport you can not make the tour and you do not have the right to a refund.
- The activity is carried out with a guide in the selected language, although sometimes it could be done bilingually.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- 24-48 hours before we will send you all the documentation via email. It is not necessary to print it. Check your mail within this period and do not wait for the same day of the visit without having read all the information to do it correctly.
- Cancellations or modifications are not allowed once the reservation is made.
- It will be indicated on the reservation voucher.
How to arrive
- Booking private transfers
- By bus: lines 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24.
- Walking: towards the historic center
Enjoy a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona with an expert official guide. You will be able to know and understand every corner of the monument in a pleasant way. All this without queuing to purchase entrance tickets.
You will enjoy the monument that occupied most of Gaudí’s career, his emblem and symbol of the city of Barcelona. You will learn many curiosities about the Basilica, from the reason for its construction to why its columns that look like trees.