Park Güell: Skip the Line Ticket
Visit Barcelona’s Park Güell at your own pace, without the need to stand in long queues and without rushing. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Park Güell is one of the best places in Barcelona from which to enjoy impressive views. Inside the immense enclosure you will be able to contemplate different fountains, pavilions, sculptures or squares designed by Antonio Gaudí, a modernist genius.
With your skip the line ticket you can discover Park Güell. Its history, its curiosities, its most important points or those relevant issues.
- You will avoid the long queues to get the tickets.
- Get to know every corner of Park Güell.
- A unique place from which to enjoy Barcelona.
- Skip-the-line tickets to purchase it at Park Güell.
- Transfers from the accommodation to the meeting point (optional).
- Nothing that is not specified in the “what’s included” section.
- The time you deem appropriate.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card.
- Comfortable shoes.
- All the languages.
- If you arrive late, you will lose your ticket and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when you are going to make the payment. Within a period of less than 72 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, it will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- IMPORTANT: The ticket issuance time may vary up to 30 minutes from the time selected in the purchase process.
- Ticket price (adult ticket) 10.00 euros + Management Fees 3.00 euros = Total 13 euros
- Ticket price (admission from 7 to 12 years old) 7.00 euros + Management Fees 3.00 euros = Total 10 euros.
- Cancellations or modifications are not allowed once the reservation is made.
- Park Güell, 08024 Barcelona
How to arrive
- Booking private transfers
- By bus: lines 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24.
- Walking: towards the historic center
You will enjoy Park Güell for free, without rushing and without queues. This space designed by Antonio Gaudí is a symbol of modernism. Its dragons or salamanders, squares, stairways, benches or viaducts create a unique place in the world in which to take some of the most impressive photos of Barcelona.
- 2 hours
- Entrance without queuing at the ticket office
- Digital or printed coupons are accepted
- You can bring your ticket on the phone
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish and Hungarian.
- Wheelchair accessible with specific