Casa Batlló: Skip the Line Ticket with Audioguide
Visit Casa Batlló at your own pace, without having to stand in long queues and without rushing. Built by Antonio Gaudí in its greatest moment of splendor, Casa Batlló is located in the so-called Manzana de la discordia, on Paseo de Gracia, along with other modernist buildings such as Casa Lleó Morera or Casa Amatller. Declared World Heritage by UNESCO, it is a unique jewel in the world, a reference in Barcelona. Its balconies, its roof terrace, its courtyard of lights or its rooms impress visitors.
Currently inside the Casa Batlló is the Gaudí Dome, a room through which to travel to the mind of the artist. Also causing a sensation during the visit to the monument is the so-called Gaudí Cube by Refik Anadol, an immersive space unique in the world for its use of technology. Also causing a sensation is the staircase down to the underground designed by the Japanese artist Kengo Kuma. You will carry out the entire visit together with an audio guide that combines audio with virtual reality.
- You will avoid the long queues to get the tickets.
- Get to know the Casa Batlló, the Gaudí Dome or the Gaudí Cube by Refik Anadol.
- A unique place in Barcelona.
- CASA BATLLÓ WITH AUDIOGUIDE (BLUE): Entrance to Casa Batlló. Access to the Gaudí Dome. Access to Gaudí Cube by Refik Anado. Access to the New Staircase of Kengo KumaAudioguide.
- CASA BATLLÓ WITH AUDIOGUIDE + Gaudí Dôme (SILVER): Entrance to Casa Batlló. Access to the Gaudí Dome. Access to Gaudí Cube by Refik Anado. Access to the New Staircase of Kengo KumaAudioguide. Gaudí Dôme (immersive). Virtual Reality Tablet. original concierge.
- Transfers from the accommodation to the meeting point (optional).
- Nothing that is not specified in the “what’s included” section.
- The time you deem appropriate.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card.
- Comfortable shoes.
- English, French, Portuguese, German, Arabic, Japanese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, and Swedish.
- If you arrive late, you will lose your ticket and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when you are going to make the payment. Within a period of less than 72 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, it will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- IMPORTANT: The ticket issuance time may vary up to 30 minutes from the time selected in the purchase process.
- CASA BATLLÓ WITH AUDIOGUIDE (BLUE): Ticket price (adult ticket, +18 years old) 45.00 euros + Management Fees 4.99 euros = Total 49.99 euros//Ticket price (junior ticket, 13-17 years old ) 39.00 euros + Management Fees 4.99 euros = Total 43.99 euros//Ticket price (senior ticket, +65 years) 42.00 euros + Management Fees 4.99 euros = Total 46.99 euros // Ticket price (student ticket) 39.00 euros + Management Fees 4.99 euros = Total 43.99 euros.
- CASA BATLLÓ WITH AUDIOGUIDE + Gaudí Dôme (SILVER): Ticket price (adult ticket, +18 years old) 53.00 euros + Management Fees 4.99 euros = Total 57.99 euros//Ticket price (junior ticket, 13 -17 years old) 47.00 euros + Management fees 4.99 euros = Total 51.99 euros//Ticket price (senior ticket, +65 years old) 50.00 euros + Management fees 4.99 euros = Total 54.99 euros//Ticket price (student ticket) 47.00 euros + Management fees 4.99 euros = Total 51.99 euros.
- Cancellations or modifications are not allowed once the reservation is made.
- Pg. de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona
How to arrive
- Booking private transfers
- By bus: lines 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24.
- Walking: towards the historic center
Enjoy without queuing to purchase your ticket to Casa Batlló, a unique work in the world. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is one of the reference works of the artist Antonio Gaudí, as well as one of the most visited places in the city of Barcelona.